• Airport surcharge, Rail Station surcharge, Road Tax
• Collision Damage Waiver
• Fire and Theft Protection (FTP)
• Road assistance (available only in Italy)
• Free shuttle service to/from airport locations (for further information see http://www.joyrent.it/uffici-noleggio/) click here for further details
• Snow chains (from 15th November 2018 until 15th April 2019)
• Preparation of the vehicle
• Registration fees
For details on excess amount click here
- Driver age between 19 and 79 years old
- A valid driving license held for at least one year from each driver
- A valid identity card of the renter
- A valid credit card owned by the renter
• Vehicles may be driven within EU (see exceptions), Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Vatican City, San Marino, Andorra, Principality of Monaco
• Vehicles can not be driven to the following countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and in all the others non EU countries
Accordingly to the specifics of the different instruments of payment:
- For the payment of the rental itself and for any additional optional the following credit cards are accepted: Mastercard, VISA, Diners, AMEX
- Debit, electron, prepaid and Pagobancomat cards are also accepted
- Cash and Bank checks are not accepted
For further details about the accepted cards click here<
Yes, you can cancel or modify a reservation within 24 hours of the beginning of the rental. A penalty of € 50 will be charged on the credit card used during the reservation if no one shows up at the location. If the total cost of the rental is less then €50, a fee equal to the cost of the rental will be charged.
• Super Cover protection (SCP): no excess in case of accident or theft/fire (glass and tyre protection included). Cost varies depending on the rented vehicle.
It is worth noting that, if the theft/fire occurs in Sicily and Apulia the theft/fire penalty is not integrally eliminated and the customer will still be responsible for a non-waivable amounts • Mini Cover Protection (MCP): reduces the excess amount in case of damage or theft to € 500,00 (Only commercial vehicle)
• Glass and Tyre Protection (G&T): no excess in case of damage to tyre and or glazing of rented vehicle. Cost varies depending on the rented vehicle.
• Cover Protection (CPR):: no excess in case of accident, fire or theft (glass and tyre protection excluded)
For further details Click here
- Driver Minimum Age: 21 years old, with no additional costs, in order to drive vehicles of all car groups except L.
- 25 years old for the L group.
- However, upon the payment of the Young driver fee, 19-20 years old customers can drive vehicles of the following car groups: A/AC/B/C.
It's possible to specify the pick up and / or the drop off of the vehicle outside the of office opening hours during the reservation.
Joyrent unlocks the deposit on your credit card within 72 hours of the end of the rental agreement. The amount of the deposit will be available on your account depending on the timing of the interbank circuit used by your credit card.
You should contact the Joyrent office where you will rent the vehicle using the telephone numbers listed in your voucher